SharePoint, Microsoft Office, WCAG 2.0-2.1, Adobe Suite, Balsamic, WordPress, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Sketch.
Communication Studies, B.S.
• Web Design
• Project Management
• Project Design
• Quality Control
• Market Research
• Content Development
I am a Web Specialist focusing on Content, Accessibility and User Experience. IAAP member since 2018.
Web Designer & UX Accessibility Specialist
The University of Alabama| Tuscaloosa, AL | 2019 – Present
• Cooperate with Marketing to create web content for consumer benefit.
• Create videos and manuals to assist with accessibility training.
• Audit web content so that it meets digital accessibility standards.
• Perform UX research, benchmarking and surveys to assess client needs.
• Provide training and guidance to creators and developers via content project management.
• Serve as an authority on WCAG accessibility standards.
Web Application Specialist
University of Montevallo | Montevallo, AL | 2017 – 2019
• Created sub-sites and web pages that followed digital accessibility guidelines.
• Administrated CMS sites, SharePoint and Dynamic Forms.
• Evaluated ADA compliant software and plugins.
University of Montevallo | Montevallo, AL | 2016 – 2017
• Designed webinar trainings and taught basic WordPress techniques
• Created original Instagram, Twitter and Facebook posts.
• Migrated 600 web pages from Legacy Site to UM Site.
• Generated content for multiple departments on campus.
Crisis Center | Birmingham, AL | 2014- 2018
• Train new recruits in legal and professional procedures.
• Counsel and provide emotional support for crises.